Friday, April 30, 2010

Two more "Drive it... and Cruise!" Winners!

  

Joshua Lavoie of Pensacola (pictured with Jamie Briston) was this week's "Drive it... and Cruise" Cruise for 2 winner!

Last week, Bethany Thomas of Pace (pictured with husband Michael and daughter Haliegh) was the lucky winner drawn. Could you be next? Get details on the Pen Air FCU "Drive it ... and Cruise" promotion web page.


This weekend Pen Air FCU is On the Road! Mr. Ted Ciano's Car, Truck and SUV Center in Pensacola's Car City are teaming up 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday, April 29, 30 and May 1 for a fantastic sale! Plus, get ready to jump in to huge savings when Pen Air FCU and Showcase Pool and Spa team up from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday! Showcase, located at 3920 N. Davis Highway in Pensacola, is having its biggest sale of the season and Pen Air FCU will be there to assist with membership and financing.




Pen Air FCU will also have a team out at the Milton Relay for Life thisweekend. We hope to see you out at the Pensacola Junior College Milton Campus and help raise funds for a great cause!


Pen Air FCU celebrated reaching 1,000 Fans on Facebook this past week, and gave away a "Fun in the Sun" Pen Air FCU gym bag to one lucky winner who commented on the post and answered this question: "What do you want from your Credit Union experience?" Vernon Phelps from Alabama was the randomly-chosen winner. Here are some of the comments our fans had to say about us:

"I have been with Pen Air for almost 30 years! I absolutely love it. I am always treated with respect and the employees are always so pleasant. I really enjoy banking there. I totally trust and love my Credit Union! Thanks guys!! :)"

"I am a new member at PAFCU and I want friendly, helpful Credit Union employees......and that is exactly what I get everytime from the employees at the Spanish Fort Pen Air Federal Credit Union location."

"Pen Air was my first bank account, and it's definitely not a choice I regret making. Thanks for all your help with keeping my money where it should be!"

"My husband and I are so proud to be members of Pen Air Federal Credit Union! Thanks for all you have done and are doing for our family:)"

We appreciate all the great feedback we received and always strive to give our members an experience that surpasses their expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment